My name is Mimi Pettibone. I have been curious about and fascinated by dreams since I was a little girl. Do they mean something? What are they trying to tell us? Can they be psychic and foretell the future? I have always been intrigued.
I first began working with dreams 20 years ago when I learned some techniques to understand the meaning of my dreams, and have been hooked ever since! I have studied all sorts of interpretive methods including Dream Interviewing, Gestalt, Universal Themes, Shadow Work, Dream Groups and more. I like to combine the best of these in my own way, connecting with the images, seeing how they relate to waking life, and making informed decisions and changes based on the insights they provide. This is what I call Dream Detective work. Most of us have an intuitive sense that our dreams do mean something, we just need a little help figuring out what the message is. Understanding a dream is like solving a mystery or a puzzle, and Dream Detective work can be exactly what it takes to figure it out.
I’m fascinated by everything from the practical application of using dreams to problem solve, to the mystical realm of the unknown. I am also passionate about finding ways to use the insights from our dreams to help us connect with our talents and life purpose, as well as to find, create and keep good relationships.
When I work with private clients I draw on my extensive training in a method of social psychology known as Transactional Analysis (T.A.) I love to use this to help people understand and improve their relationships with them selves as well as with other people. Personal growth and self understanding are huge passions for me, and sharing this with others via private consultations and teaching brings me great joy.
My other interests include such topics as mind-body healing, quantum physics, consciousness, spirituality and the work of people like cellular biologist Bruce Lipton and neuroscientist Dr. Joe Dispenza. I feel so fortunate for every minute that I get to spend exploring and understanding the world of dreams and consciousness.
Thank you for visiting my site, and I hope that you will find it enriching.
In the mean time, I leave you with this message: Dare to Dream. Just Don’t Slobber on the Pillow!
- International Association for the Study of Dreams www.asdreams.org
- Institute of Developmental Transactional Analysis www.instdta.org
- United States of America Transactional Analysis Association www.usataa.org/community
Certifications & Training:
- Certified Transactional Analysis Practitioner
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programmer
- Certified & Registered Hypnotherapist
- Voice Dialogue & Advanced Voice Dialogue Facilitator
- Focusing (training the mind to listen to the body)
- Intuitive Training, Remote Viewing
- Empathic Abilities & Training
- Core Decision Making Certification
- Gestalt Therapy Training
- Debbie Ford – Shadow Coaching
- Certified Professional & Master Level Dream Worker